Another Top Ten list about Barack Obama
Shortly after, as part of the continuous e-mail sparring between the two major parties and as they are paid insufficiently to do, the comedians over at the Republican National Committee distributed their own list: The Top Ten Reasons Barack Obama is Not Ready to Become Commander-in-Chief, with a different goal than laughs, of course:
10. Thinks our enemies will be peaceful if only we invite them over for coffee.
9. Yes? No? Present.
8. $1.52 gas? Vote to suspend the gas tax. $4 gas? Support the gas tax.
7. MoveOn.Org & Howard Dean = Obama’s “New Politics”
6. Chairman of the Senate Foreign Affairs Subcommittee in name only.
5. Guns are something voters “cling” to because they’re bitter.
4. Religion is something voters “cling” to because they’re bitter.
3. Withdraw from Iraq now, but return if Al Qaeda in Iraq takes hold in Iraq.
2. “Friendly” with unrepentant terrorists like Bill Ayers.
1. Would rather eat a waffle than answer tough questions.
-- Andrew Malcolm