David Letterman and the Democrats
It seems like Democrats week on "The Late Show with David Letterman." First the late-night host brought in John Edwards on Tuesday for a little hair-tousling -- the kind of interchange that would have been a lot more entertaining if Edwards had Secret Service protection.
Tonight, Barack Obama gets the call, reading Letterman's Top Ten list. For you night-owl's who plan to watch it later, we hid the list after the jump. For those of you who plan to get a good night's sleep, click on through...
-- Scott Martelle
10. To keep the budget balanced, I'll rent the situation room for sweet sixteens.
9. I will double your tax money at the craps table.
8. Appoint Mitt Romney secretary of lookin' good.
7. If you bring a gator to the White House, I'll wrestle it.
6. I'll put Regis on the nickel.
5. I'll rename the tenth month of the year ''Barack-tober.''
4. I won’t let Apple release the new and improved Ipod the day after you bought the previous model.
3. I'll find money in the budget to buy Letterman a decent hairpiece.
2. Pronounce the word nuclear, nuclear.
1. Three words: Vice President Oprah.