Fiesta Broadway returns Sunday
The 21st Annual Fiesta Broadway, billed as the largest Latino event in the nation's largest Latino market, returns to downtown Los Angeles Sunday. This year, a reconfigured street plan is expected to reduce traffic jams. This year's fiesta, which runs from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., will include performances from Ana Barbara, Alicia Villarreal and Nortec Collective. Temporary street closures are expected to begin at 7 p.m. Saturday:
- Broadway will be closed from Temple to Fourth streets.
- Spring Street will be closed from Temple to 2nd streets
- Main Street will be closed from Temple to 2nd.
- 1st Street will be closed from Hill to Los Angeles streets.
- 2nd will be closed from Hill to Main.
- 3rd Street will be closed from Hill to Spring.
All streets will remain closed until 5 a.m. Monday.
For more details, visit the Fiesta Broadway website.