Still need a Mother's Day gift? Jewelry, perfumes and more
* Though she's always gorgeous in your eyes, spoil her with a trip to these high-end salons. (Hint: there may be something in it for you too.)
* This fresh and affordable flower jewelry will last a lot longer than the real thing (and can cost pretty much the same).
* Does she still remember the eau de awful cheap perfumes you gave her when you were a kid? (Probably.) Try that one again, with our guide to fresh spring perfumes, candles and more.
* If you've got the time and are up for the hunt, find her something truly special in downtown's Jewelry District. Click here for some shopping tips for the area.
* Want something simple and easy with no fuss? Try these recipes for breakfast in bed. Note that we said no fuss ... not no mess.
* And you can always go big or go home with a brand ... new ... car. Check out this gallery of Mom's best cars bets.
Photo: Edith Beale Jr., foreground, and mother Edith Bouvier Beale in "Grey Gardens." Credit: Rialto Pictures