OK, who are they?
- Everybody recognizes Ronald Reagan. The two women are more problematic.
- Evie "Herself in Archival Footage" Wynn on the left? Alas, no.
- Faith "House of Seven Corpses" Domergue? Sorry, no.
- Mona "I Was a Shoplifter" Freeman? I'm afraid not.
- Diana "Rogues of Sherwood Forest" Lynn? Alas, no.
- Maureen "Comanche Territory" O'Hara? Sorry, no.
- Gypsy Rose Lee (on the left)? Alas, no.
- On the right, Wanda "Ride the Pink Horse" Hendrix. (Steven Bibb). Absolutely right. Very good!
- Marilyn "We're Not Married" Monroe (on Reagan's left)? Sorry, she's been identified as Wanda Hendrix.
- Jeanne "City of Bad Men" Crain? Sorry, no.
- Jean "Love That Brute" Peters? Alas, no.
- Lucille Barkley and Diana Lynn (not Wanda Hendrix)? (Michael Goosman). Excellent guess. Mystery woman No. 1 is Lucille "Arizona Manhunt" Barkley. The photo, dated June 27, 1950, was taken of a parade for the Pasadena premiere of an unidentified movie. According to caption information on the back of the photo, the woman on the right is Wanda Hendrix.