The Daily Mirror

Los Angeles history

« Previous Post | The Daily Mirror Home | Next Post »

Feb. 25, 1908

February 25, 2008 |  5:58 am

1908_0225_ads_2

An "instantaneous heater" explodes while a man is taking a bath and the fire destroys much of the home at 1201 W. 7th. ... A fire caused by crossed wires in the attic destroys a home at 2659 Ellendale Place [Recall that in this period, wires were run between porcelain insulators that were nailed into the studs]   ... a man is captured after stealing a suitcase ... And the dramatic tale of the tragic death of Solomon Rey Ramirez.


1908_0225_ramirez

Email me

Comments 

Advertisement










Video