Super Bowl ads: The top 5 best, and worst, at halftime
5. Go Daddy girl -- Joan Rivers poking fun of herself is the one thing that never gets old.
4. Pepsi Max -- Who knew a can of Pepsi could cause so much damage?
3. Doggy treat Doritos -- Apparently, Doritos can be considered dog food. I guess my mother was right.
2. Logging for a Snickers -- The characters may be different (Richard Lewis, Roseanne Barr), but the message is almost as funny as Betty White making fun of someone's girlfriend.
1. Darth Vader starts Volkswagen -- Cute, smart and nobody is licking anyone else's fingers in this one. This is the kind of ad that can crack a smile on just about anyone, especially all of those Star Wars fans.
And here are my top five worst ads so far:
5. Bud Light "hack job" -- We've seen it before, no need to spend millions on an ad like this.
4. Chevy makes fun of old people -- The Chevy Cruze is apparently too hip for your grandpa.
3. Teleflora.com rack ad -- Teleflora.com must have a bunch of 13-year-olds working in its marketing department.
2. Chevy Volt -- I hope for taxpayers' sake this does turn out to be a great invention, but it's still a bad commercial.
1. Audi -- Their idea of old luxury is really creepy. Audi would have been better off showing its new Le Mans challenger instead.
-- Austin Knoblauch
Photo: Joan Rivers. Credit: Screen grab (www.youtube.com)