Terrell Owens' Top 10 tips for youngsters
Terrell Owens appeared on Tuesday night's "Late Show" on CBS, where he pitched his Top 10 suggestions for kids:
10. It’s not whether you win or lose, it’s how crazy smooth you look playing the game.
9. Get into a line of work that involves cheerleaders.
8. Look good.
7. Smell good.
6. Election day is just around the corner -– be sure to get out and vote.
5. On or off the field, play it safe and wear a cup.
4. Don’t hassle the Hoff.
3. Listen to me –- do not cry during a press conference.
2. There ain’t a damn thing to do in Green Bay.
1. Show up to practice every day … unless you’re renegotiating.
-- Greg Johnson
Photo: Terrell Owens autographs copies of his latest book, "T.O.'s Finding Fitness," at the Sports Museum of America in New York on Tuesday. Credit: Richard Drew / Associated Press