We appreciate all of the hard work writers put into their TV shows. Here are some of the moments that left us wondering a bit.
1. "Lost": They're all dead and waiting to go to heaven. Depending on who you are, this was either a very good head-scratcher or a very bad one. We loved it, even though we're sad about what it means.
2. "The Walking Dead:" Zombies unseat vampires as the coolest non-humans on TV. It's not their fault they're zombies which makes us feel for them, though they freak us out.
3. "Mad Men:" Don Draper proposes to Megan. Whoa, Don! A little foreshadowing next time, please?
4. "Breaking Bad:" Walt goes from meek chemistry teacher to big-time drug dealer to murderer. Walter, you scare us. But you're never boring and for that we love you.
5. "Glee:" Mr. Schue kisses Coach Beiste. Enough said.
6. "Sons of Anarchy:" Jackson and his half sister are discovered half-way down the incest road by their respective mothers. Double ick.
7. "True Blood:" Bill and Sookie break up. Again. Can't we all just get along?
8. "Dexter:" Someone accepts Dexter for all that he is. How nice. We like this one.
9. "The Event:" Aliens. Really? All that pre-game hype and they turned out to be aliens. Possible to start over?
10. "The Good Wife:" CBS goes all sexy on us in a surprising oral sex scene between Alicia and Peter. It sure made us blush -- and they didn't even show anything!
--Yvonne Villarreal and Maria Elena Fernandez
Photo: A scene from the "Lost" series finale. The castaways are waiting to go to heaven. (L-R) Ian Somerhalder, Elizabeth Mitchell, Josh Holloway, John Terry, Matthew Fox, Evangeline Lilly, Sonya Walger, Henry Ian Cusick and Emilie de Ravin. Credit: ABC