Kim Kardashian divorce: Is E! divorced from reality?
More shocking than news of Kim Kardashian's divorce (because it wasn't shocking at all) is the statement by her sugardaddy network E! saying they were"surprised" and "saddened" by the split. Oh, E, you're funny. And you got Show Tracker speculating the cable network might have been equally surprised and saddened by these occurences:
1) Charlie Sheen left "Two and a Half Men" to go to rehab earlier this year. They just thought he needed a tiger blood transplant?
2) Snookie’s book didn’t get a Pulitzer nom. The "Jersey Shore" guidette writes in almost complete sentences!
3) That Simon Cowell couldn't go for too long on "The X Factor" without clashing with his fellow judges.
4) That Rick Perry isn't Katy Perry's father.
5) That Occupy Wall Street is not the third installment of Oliver Stone's "Wall Street" trilogy.
— Greg Braxton and Yvonne Villarreal
Photo: Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries arrive to attend the AmberLounge Fashion Monaco 2011 on May 27 in Monaco. Credit: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images.