Show Tracker

What you're watching

« Previous Post | Show Tracker Home | Next Post »

Charlie Sheen's toddler sons reportedly removed from his mansion after alleged threats

March 1, 2011 | 11:49 pm

Charlieandbrookeredcarpet Where are Charlie Sheen's kids? It got a little hard to tell Tuesday night.

TMZ reported that Brooke Mueller, the actor's soon-to-be-former wife, got a restraining order after Sheen allegedly threatened their twin sons, Bob and Max. Mueller, who was recently said to have briefly moved back in with Sheen, was said to have had the toddlers removed from his home.

However, it was difficult to confirm the story because Sheen's PR rep resigned Monday and his manager did not immediately return an e-mail. KTLA-TV, The Times' sister station, reported that there was confusion over which police department may have taken custody of the kids.

Sheen, who joined Twitter earlier on Tuesday, tweeted: "My sons are fine ... My path is now clear ... Defeat is not an option!"

The headlines about the restraining order apparently drew concern from Denise Richards, Sheen's second wife, who according to The Times' reporter Andrew Blankstein, arrived at the actor's Mulholland Drive mansion Tuesday night to check up on their two daughters, ages 5 and 6.

LAPD sources told Blankstein the girls were not removed from Sheen's home, and they were not endangered.

RELATED:

Charlie Sheen joins Twitter and users brace for his messages

Full Show Tracker coverage of Charlie Sheen

-Scott Collins (Twitter: @scottcollinsLAT)

Photo: Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller in September 2008. Credit: Paul Buck/EPA.

 

 

 

 

Comments 

Advertisement










Video