Electric Daisy Carnival 2010: Complete coverage
• Electric Daisy Carnival draws 185,000 for electronic music and good vibes: Attendees say the festival at the Coliseum and Exposition Park, with music from such DJs as will.i.am., Kaskade and Deadmau5, has an atmosphere of "world peace."
• PHOTOS: Electric Daisy Carnival at Exposition Park and L.A. Coliseum.
• More than 100 taken to hospitals during Electric Daisy Carnival: The two-day electronic music festival drew 185,000. Officials say 226 people suffered injuries, 114 of whom went to hospitals. Extent of injuries was not known.
• Kaskade spins with electronica into the mainstream: The DJ (well, he's more than that), performing at Electric Daisy Carnival in L.A. this weekend, knows how to make Vegas, and his music, move.
• Dance music grooves to the fore: A scene that started in illegal warehouse parties in the '90s is taking over airwaves, stadiums and public parks this summer.
• Will.i.am on rave culture: "The underground is bigger than the surface. That's what people don't understand."
Photo: The crowd at Electric Daisy. Credit: Barbara Davidson / Los Angeles Times