L.A. NOW

Southern California -- this just in

« Previous Post | L.A. NOW Home | Next Post »

2 homeless men, dog dead from carbon monoxide poisoning

Two homeless men and a dog were found dead Saturday from carbon monoxide poisoning in a tent, Sacramento police said.

Authorities said they believe the carbon monoxide poisoning was the result of a camp stove set up inside the tent. The tent was located by the Sacramento River just east of the Highway 160 bridge near Northgate Boulevard.

The identities of the two men have not been released, but police said the men were believed to be 44 and 38 years old.

ALSO:

Serial killer suspect said, "I did something terrible," uncle says

Light showers, cooler temperatures expected across Southland

Cherished women's club holding open house to recruit new members

-- Cristian Tapia, Fox 40 Sacramento
 
Comments () | Archives (0)

Connect

Recommended on Facebook


Advertisement

In Case You Missed It...

Video

About L.A. Now
L.A. Now is the Los Angeles Times’ breaking news section for Southern California. It is produced by more than 80 reporters and editors in The Times’ Metro section, reporting from the paper’s downtown Los Angeles headquarters as well as bureaus in Costa Mesa, Long Beach, San Diego, San Francisco, Sacramento, Riverside, Ventura and West Los Angeles.
Have a story tip for L.A. Now?
Please send to newstips@latimes.com
Can I call someone with news?
Yes. The city desk number is (213) 237-7847.

Categories




Get Alerts on Your Mobile Phone

Sign me up for the following lists: