4 sickened by fumes from plastic surgeon's lab
The department evacuated everyone from an office building at 18672 Florida St. after four people were sickened. Firefighters responded at 10 a.m. after employees on the fourth floor complained about the smell, said Deputy Fire Marshal Jeff Lopez.
One person was transported to a local emergency room and is recovering; the other three recovered within a few minutes and didn't need medical attention, Lopez told the Huntington Beach Independent.
The plastic surgeon's employees on the third floor said the odor was normal and part of their process.
-- Mona Shadia, Times Community News
Image: Map shows location where several people were sickened by noxious odor in Huntington Beach.
Source: Google Maps