PREACH IT! Through the Oscar hypefest, Sandra Bullock keeps it real [quiz]
By now we all know she picked up two awards this past weekend -- the Razzie for her performance in "All About Steve," and an Oscar for "The Blind Side." Your shallower Hollywood actresses might have reserved more highfalutin wordage for the Academy Award thank-yous, but not Bullock. Uptown or downtown, with Bullock, what you see is, apparently and refreshingly, what you get.
See if you can tell when she offered up each of the following quotes. Was it on Razzie night or Oscar night?
1. "I think this is an extraordinary award."
2. "We are all deserving of love."
3. "Did I really earn this, or did I just wear you all down?"
4. "You all better sit down; it’s going to be a long night."
5. "I didn't aspire to this. ... This is the film I said no to."
6. "I thank you so much for this opportunity that I share with these extraordinary women and my lover Meryl Streep."
Click here for the answers -- and to see a video of her rather hysterical Razzies acceptance speech.
-- Leslie Gornstein
Photo: Sandra Bullock, toting a wagon full of "All About Steve" DVDs that she would later distribute to the audience, accepts her Razzie award for worst actress in a feature film. Credit: Dan Steinberg / Associated Press