ANSWERS! to the PREACH IT! year-end celebrity gossip quiz!
ANSWERS to the PREACH IT! year-end celebrity gossip quiz:
2. D -- 50 Cent, a.k.a. Curtis Jackson, right, reported no extortion attempts. (No one threatens Fiddy.)
3. B -- "Box Time Playhouse." (The show starred an animated box named Boxter, who lived in Boxville.)
4. B -- Jessica Simpson did not date John Mayer in 2009. (She dated Mayer before 2009.)
5. B -- In "New Moon," the character Jane dug the word "pain."
6. A -- Seriously, man! (If you got this wrong, we recommend you look up "Bale Out -- RevoLucian's Christian Bale Remix!" on YouTube. Gentle souls beware, however -- in it, the expletives are celebrated, rather than deleted.)
7. D -- Mel Gibson's eighth child was born on Oct. 30, 2009.
8. B -- Susan Sarandon did not sign the "free Roman Polanski" petition.
9. A -- The Jackson family was 90 minutes late to Michael Jackson's private funeral.
10. C -- zero, zip, zilch, nada.
G'head, brag about your score in comments on the original quiz post -- and remember, you're on the honor system. All scores of "11" will be rejected as information from a suspect unnamed source.
-- The Ministry of Gossip
P.S. No matter the publication date showing on this post, it was indeed published on Dec. 31, 2009. We're just being tricky!
Photo: Rapper 50 Cent at the premiere of "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" in Westwood on Nov. 16, 2009. Credit: Jason Merritt / Getty Images