Curtis Stone, Mark Peel hit prime time
Curtis Stone's Rosemary Skewered Chicken With Orange Glaze
*This recipe has not been run through the L.A. Times test kitchen
Juice of 3 oranges
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon honey
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tablespoon finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
6 large sprigs of rosemary about 10 to 12 inches long, with half the leaves removed
* Preheat a grill or grill pan on medium high heat.
* Place the orange juice into a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until the orange juice has the consistency of a very thin syrup.
* Add the Dijon, honey, garlic and ginger and continue cooking over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
* Remove from heat to allow flavors to meld, and reserve.
* Evenly divide the cubed chicken among the rosemary sprigs and skewer the chicken onto the exposed part of the rosemary sprigs.
* Lightly brush the grill with oil and grill chicken for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees on an instant read thermometer.
* Remove skewers from the grill to a serving plate, drizzle with the orange sauce and serve immediately.
-- Krista Simmons
"The Biggest Loser" airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on NBC. Photo of Curtis Stone and Alison Sweeney on set courtesy of NBC Photo/Trae Patton