Sampler Platter: Sonoran hot dogs, Central American chicken, coffee taste test
August 7, 2009 | 11:35 am
- Tesco's program to convert spoiled meat into power outrages vegans. Los Angeles Times
- Is is Lars Kuprik Backman the real Swedish Chef? ABC
- Coney Island Nathan's could be saved by landmark status. N.Y. Daily News
- Robot chefs run restaurant in Japan. Fox News
- Wolfgang Puck sued for "overly slick" floors. TMZ
- Sabores Sin Fronteras: The Sonoran hot dog crosses the U.S.-Mexico border. NPR
- Kokomo owners may turn Eat Well space on Sunset into K2. Eater LA
- BBQ and beer at Verdugo next two Sundays. Eating L.A.
- Dunkin' Donuts and McDonald's both beat Starbucks in Slate's coffee taste test.
- KCRW's Rob "Martini Shot" Long loves Central American chicken. LAist
- LA Foodie checks out J N J Burger & Bar-B-Q.
- A con man who claimed to be friends with Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay has been jailed for fraud. BBC
-- Elina Shatkin
Photo: Pollo Campero's three-piece chicken meal. Credit: Pollo Campero