Sampler Platter: Turkey, melting cheese, nude nymphs
- The Pantheon of Animals, Part 10: why the turkey delights us at the table. Food GPS
- Alabama says "No!" to to nude nymph on wine bottle label. NBC Los Angeles
- A life-size cheese sculpture of Neil Armstrong melts when museum air-conditioning switches off. LimaOhio.com
- The other other K-town 24-hour option: Al Be Ne. Sinosoul
- The Atkins diet gets a makeover. Hint: It now looks like Courtney Thorne-Smith. Ad Week
- Of the major fast food chains, Wendy's has the best French fries, says Consumer Reports.
- It's a waffle house. It's a reality show. It's... both? Waffle Shop
- Rate-a-Restaurant doesn't love Angelique Cafe.
- Join the Great American Bakesale Twitter chat tomorrow from 9 to 11 p.m. EST. Topic #SOSFood
Photo: Karen Dawn pets one of the turkeys she rescued from a factory farm. Credit: Anne Cusack / Los Angeles Times