Sampler Platter: The food blogging ethics edition
In conjunction with today's food blogging ethics story, here's a roundup of recent articles related to blogging and food writing.
- When are food bloggers just cadging free meals? Time Out London
- Blogola: The Federal Trade Commision wants bloggers to disclose when they've been wooed with cash or freebies from companies they cover. Business Week
- Will you subscribe to the Food Blog Code of Ethics? Eating L.A. fans the flames of debate.
- Bloggers, beware: What you write can get you sued. Wall Street Journal
- If you can chew, swallow and type, you're ready to join the legion of online restaurant reviewers. Washington Post
- The anonymous restaurant critic: Is it even possible anymore? Bits & Bites
-- Elina Shatkin
Photo: L'Osservatore Romano / Associated Press