Sampler Platter: Fried chicken, type-A sandwiches and summer salads
- Guests taking the 10-finger discount at restaurants. Squid Ink
- The secret to your inner self is located in a sandwich. Chicago Tribune
- "If the human tongue has a secret password, then [the McGriddle] is the code. How the preference for bacon wrapped in sweet pancakes is an unfortunate side effect of human evolution." We're doomed. Science Blogs
- KyoChon's fried chicken is coming to the Glendale Galleria. Tropico Station
- 101 summer salads. (To eat after your McGriddle.) New York Times
- Cocaine-laced Skittles. News4Jax
- Comedian Michael Ian Black shills for Klondike with a series of amusing videos.
- Invent your own potato chip in Kettle's Create-a-Chip Challenge.
-- Elina Shatkin
Photo: Fried chicken wings with cabbage salad and pickled radish. Credit: Gary Friedman / Los Angeles Times