Sampler Platter: Corpse bread, balloon eggs & vegetable mermaids
It's the "play with your food" edition of Sampler Platter, dishing out amazing food art links.
- Fourth of July fireworks done with food. PESFilms
- 28-year-old Thai art student Kittiwat Unarrom makes eerily realistic mutilated body parts out of dough and other ingredients. Bangkok Day Tours
- Adorable balloons shaped like hot dogs, fried eggs and other food. David Sykes
- A whole bunch of bento box goodies, including a woman wearing an avocado face mask. Toxel
- A Tim Burton-esque mermaid made out of bok choy, an eggplant narwahl, a green onion praying mantis and other vegetable-based food art. Edith Zimmerman