Sampler Platter: Cheeseburger cupcakes, Mozza's grease and Griffith Park snacks
July 9, 2009 | 4:33 pm
- No Wienermobile at Oscar G. Mayer's funeral. TMZ
- I can has cheeseburger-shaped cupcakes? Yes, you can. Flickr
- Boulevard Lounge closed for "remodeling," liquor license suspended. Blackburn & Sweetzer
- Sinosoul welcomes Sugarfish to Brentwood.
- Someone really doesn't like Trader Joe's fish. Traitor Joe
- Mozza's grease makes candles and soap. The Chic Leak, Los Angeles
- All roads lead to the Trails, Griffith Park's snack bar. LA.com
- Gourmet Pigs, Wandering Chopsticks and Kung Food Panda visit Indo Kitchen in Alhambra.
-- Elina Shatkin
Photo: Sushi at Sugarfish. Credit: Robert Olding