Sampler Platter: Chocolate cars, delicious animals, burgers and bistros
- Heart Attack Grill: A hospital-themed diner in Arizona "famous for embracing and promoting an unhealthy diet of extremely large hamburgers." The Telegraph
- U.S. worker dies in chocolate vat at New Jersey cocoa plant. Courier Post
- Local food blogger Matthew Kang launches his Pantheon of Animals, the beginning of a complete and exhaustive guide ranking the animals that delight us at the table. Food GPS
- Potatomato delves into Polish food at Eagle Rock's Polka, which reopens on Wednesday after a two-week vacation .
- Artist sculpts NASCAR racer in chocolate. Chicago Tribune
- Food rich, nutrition poor in California's Central Valley. NPR
- Blackburn + Sweetzer sneaks a peek at Bistro LQ in former Mimosa space.
- Melting Pot food tours expand to Pasadena. Eating LA
-- Elina Shatkin
Photo: In this photo taken July 8, food sculptor Marie Pelton, wife of Philadelphia artist Jim Victor, works on a life-size chocolate replica of the No. 18 Toyota Camry "M&M" stock car driven by Kyle Busch. Credit: John Starks / Daily Herald / Associated Press.