Sampler Platter: Vegemite, chapatis, churros and barbecue
June 15, 2009 | 4:20 pm
- Scenes from this weekend's Big Apple BBQ Block Party. Epicurious
- Vegemite, a bitter, yeasty spread that's inexplicably popular in Britain, Australia and New Zealand, will come out in a new, creamier flavor. And you can name it. BBC
- French postal service issues chocolate-scented stamps honoring the history of chocolate.
- Xooro brings its gourmet (read: expensive) churros to Melrose next week. Blackburn and Sweetzer
- If Naked Juice's Strawberry Kiwi Kick is made from strawberries, where's the vitamin C? Consumerist
- Dateline: India. A day in the life of a chapati man. NPR
- Bake your favorite Threadless shirt design into a cake, and you could win free T-shirts and Guittard chocolate as part of their Threadcakes contest.
-- Elina Shatkin
Photo: Kraft Foods