Sampler Platter: Offal art, marshmallow Peeps, kogi in the O.C.
Monday food news...
- Explore the fashion and artistry of raw meat in "Offal Taste," a photo series filled with beef heart necklaces, tripe brassieres, a headdress made of animal intestines and more. Eat Me Daily
- Easter-themed food meme of the week: Some fanatic compiles "Marshmallow Peeps on the Internet -- A Study," 130 Peep websites worth visiting. Unlikely Words
- In Saveur magazine's 12 Restaurants That Matter, the only L.A. joint is... Musso & Frank. (The eateries are listed in the tab on the left that says "Articles.")
- Franklin Avenue gets hip to Jitlada's southern Thai cuisine at this weekend's Songkran Thai New Year Festival.
- Kogi truck will be coming to the O.C. Fast Food Maven
- Glenn Close can stuff a fistful of carrots in her mouth. Daily Mail
-- Elina Shatkin
Credit: Bob Carey / Los Angeles Times