Sampler Platter: Noodle water slides, canned whole chicken, Ruth Reichl undercover
Noodle water slides, apocalyptic chicken and groceries at Toys R Us in today's roundup of food news.
- Ruth Reichl goes undercover again -- and this time her disguises are way better. Gourmet
- This chicken lays twice as many eggs as the others. Why? It has two rears ... if you can believe The Sun.
- Canned whole chicken. Even worse than it sounds. Food Network
- Noodle water slide: because food should have fun too. CNET
- You will now be able to buy groceries from Toys R Us, but would you want to? Los Angeles Times
- Sunset magazine profiles 99 Cent Chef Billy Robinson. Flickr
- Corner Bakery opens in the Beverly Connection, draws a heavy lunchtime crowd. Blackburn & Sweetzer
-- Elina Shatkin