Sampler Platter: The Counter is now open, vegetarianism as eating disorder
- Is vegetarianism a teen eating disorder? Or an eating disorder for everyone else? "People who don't eat meat are not just pale, boring, vain and flaky. They are also suffering from an eating disorder." Times Online
- LAist recommends two cheap eats in Monterey Park: Seafood Village and Lucky City.
- Sainsbury's rebrands the pollack with a less racially offensive name, the colin. Yahoo! News
- The Counter, known for its burger-in-a-bowl and its panoply of toppings, opens in Westlake. Eater LA
- There's no proof that she actually eats, yet Kate Moss is developing a cookbook. Mirror
-- Elina Shatkin
Photo: Peter Kramer / Associated Press