Sampler Platter: Jet Tila, liquid cereal, ramen roundup
February 18, 2009 | 12:07 pm
Six tasty bites...
- Two food blogs make it into Time magazine's Top 25 Blogs list: Confessions of a Pioneer Woman (not solely a food blog but very food-centric) and Slashfood.
- Los Angeles native Jet Tila opens Wazuzu, an Asian bistro, at the Encore Las Vegas. The Foodinista.
- Art Smith, chef/owner of Table Fifty-Two in Chicago, reveals details of Barack and Michelle's first presidential Valentine's dinner. Chicago Tribune.
- 2009 king of the bowl: Rameniac lists his top noodle shops from coast to coast.
- LA Pizza pans Pizza Rustica in West Hollywood.
- Motherhood fail? Liquid cereal: now in chocolate, apple & cinnamon or fruit. Momlogic
-- Elina Shatkin
Photo: A kotteri shoyu ramen bowl at Asa Ramen in Gardena. (Stefano Paltera / For The Times)