Sampler Platter: Sang Yoon's new noodle bar, Steven's Steakhouse, 'natural meat' & more
- Chef Sang Yoon plans to open an Asian noodle bar down the block from Father's Office 2.0 in Culver City, but it's NOT an Asian gastropub. Food & Wine
- Act swiftly and boldly to improve the wine served at the White House, Slate urges.
- Häagen-Dazs shrinks size of its containers, raises ire of its consumers. Eat Me Daily
- USDA issues voluntary guidelines for "naturally raised" meat. Ethicurean offers more stringent guidelines.
- Hollywood burger stand Molly's, a fixture since 1929, to be torn down to make way for office building. Eater L.A.
- British-based Tesco, owner of Fresh & Easy, tunes in to Twitter. Telegraph
-- Elina Shatkin
Photo: Sang Yoon, chef and owner of Father's Office. Credit: Michael Robinson Chavez / Los Angeles Times