Sampler Platter: Buffalo wings, gingerbread cookies & gout
January 21, 2009 | 4:00 pm
It's slow on post-post-inauguration day...
- Buffalo may run out of Buffalo wings thanks to the recession. WoodTV8
- Ben Leventhal tells readers to quit kvetching about Eater L.A. until he finds a new editor.
- Gingerbread cookies with the official inauguration seal. Obama Foodorama
- Food Marathon reports from the Fancy Food Show in San Francisco.
- Can people still get gout? Ask Feedbag editor Josh Ozersky. Sir, we salute your gluttony!
-- Elina Shatkin
Photo: Lawrence K. Ho / Los Angeles Times