October 16, 2008 | 1:53 pm
- MassMOCA is getting ready to open its enormous Sol LeWitt installation.
- The Barnes Foundation expects to complete its controversial move in 2011.
- The American flag is not just something for a lapel pin.
- Sisterhood is powerful.
- A museum's architecture can be a partner in the way art is shown.
- Photographs of soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan aren't the same as photographs by soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Jorge Pardo's exhibition design for LACMA's pre-Columbian collection is Post-Suburban.
- Artists are asked to donate art to fundraisers too often;
- Panoramic photography is deep into the digital age.
-- Christopher Knight