New York Fashion Week: The makeup at Marc Jacobs gets grungy
“This look is what you’d see on a girl from the East Village or St. Germain des Pres--an existentialist with a modern twist,” said Nars Cosmetics founder and Creative Director François Nars in a news release.
To get the girls' makeup looking accurately grungy, Nars used the following steps, finishing with a shade of sheer-peach lipstick called Barbarella that Jacobs specifically requested be applied to models' pouts.
• Sheer Glow Foundation
• Enchanted Blush (NEW for summer 2010)
• D. Gorgeous Single Eye shadow (NEW for Spring 2010)
• Black Moon Eyeliner Pencil
• Nuits Blanches Eyeliner Stylo
• Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
• Barbarella Lipstick
Photos: Top: the makeup look at Marc Jacobs fall/winter 2010 show, Bottom: Francois Nars gets models ready backstage/Nars